While most business owners know the basics and requirements of cybersecurity , they are paying attention to cyber threats and failing to use the necessary solutions. Today, hackers and many threats are more advanced and threatening than ever. Businesses that can see that the advanced attack attacks of hackers, who keep all businesses and companies between their targets, regardless of sector or scale, reveal data that is worked hard to protect until they turn themselves on and off, may be confronted with ransomware. . In fact, many SMEs that act with the motto "Who will attack us and why?" suffer greatly from these attacks. In fact, World Bank data shows that the easy-to-obtain and easy-to-use data of SMEs, which make up 90% of the world's businesses, never leaves the targets of attackers using cybercrime tools.
Cybersecurity remains oneof the biggest concerns and most challenging responsibilities facing companies today. With the increase in cyberattacks targeting small and medium-sized businesses, threats are becoming increasingly automated, indiscriminate and harming businesses at a higher rate. The fact that SMEs are under such a threat also reveals that they can further protect their endpoint security.
Strengthen Your Security with Microsoft Defender for Business
Defender for Business is a new endpoint security solution designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses with up to 300 employees. With this endpoint security solution, your company's devices are better protected from ransomware, malware, phishing, and other threats.
Defender for Business elevates company security from traditional antivirus to next-generation protection, endpoint detection and response, threat and vulnerability management, and more. Offering intelligent, automated investigation and remediation and simplified configuration and management, Defender for Business helps businesses protect against cybersecurity threats, including malware and ransomware, on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
Business Benefits of Microsoft Defender for Business
Defender for Business has a setup that makes it easy to configure clients. It also enables all recommended security policies for organizations that don't have a dedicated IT team.
1. Provides Enterprise-Grade Endpoint Security
Defender for Business, which features the industry-leading Microsoft Defender for Endpoint solution and optimizes it for businesses with up to 300 employees;
· Ithosts threat and vulnerability management. It helps to prioritize and focus on the weaknesses that pose the most immediate and highest risk to businesses . By discovering, prioritizing, and fixing vulnerabilities and misconfigurations, software helps proactively build a secure foundation for environments.
· The attack surface decreases. Using capabilities such as ransomware mitigation, application control, web protection, network protection, network firewall, and attack surface reduction, it reduces the attack surface across devices and applications where your company is vulnerable to cyberattacks.
- Provides next-generation protection. It helps prevent and protect against threats with anti-malware and antivirus on devices and in the cloud.
- It's endpoint detection and response (EDR). It provides behavior-based detection and response alerts that allow you to identify persistent threats and remove them fromthe environment. Manual response actions within Defender for Business allow for action on processes and files, while live response puts companies in direct control of the device to help ensure it's fixed, secure, and ready to use.
- Performs automatic investigation and correction. It helps scale security operations by examining alerts and taking immediate action to resolve attacks instead of the business. By reducing alert volume and remediating threats, Defender for Business ensures that tasks are prioritized and more focused on more complex threats.
- APIs provide an opportunity for r and integration. It provides an opportunity to automate workflows and integrate security data into existing security platforms and reporting tools. For example, it makes it possible to pull detections from Defender for Business into security information and an incident management tool.
2. Easy to Use, Manage and Configure
No expert security knowledge is required to set up and manage Defender for Business. It provides simplified experiences that guide you to action with recommendations and insights into the security of endpoints. It allows endpoints to be secured with less complexity and less gap that can be exploited by bad actors.
Defender for Business is designed to provide maximum security value at an affordable price point for businesses. Its simplicity allows you to add and manage endpoint security with low operational overhead to learn complex cybersecurity concepts to secure the business.
4. Provides Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Integration for IT Partners
IT partners serving small and medium-sized businesses can use Microsoft 365 Lighthouse to secure their customers at scale. The integration of Defender for Business with Microsoft 365 Lighthouse provides a view of security incidents and alerts among customers who have joined Lighthouse.
We Deliver Innovations That Increase Business Efficiency and Make a Difference
As Logosoft, we believe that the secret of change is development. With the latest solutions, we increase work efficiency, offer cost advantages and offer the opportunity to sign innovations that make a difference. We enjoy developing together by introducing all our business partners to functional technologies. To that end, we're also offering Microsoft Defender for Business to our partners.